Well maybe not staring in a film but maybe appearing in one.
I was on face.book the other day and I cam across something a page I follow posted. I was instantly drawn to it. The page is called STILL Project. They will be using this page until their website is up and running. It is a husband ans wife team, who lost their first child, who started a production company called Planet Zaya. I really want to be apart of this. They are making a movie/documentary about pregnancy and infancy loss called STILL. When I first read about it the first thought that came to mind was maybe this is what that medium, the day before Mother's Day was talking about, that I am destined for greatness. After all she said, "In five years I will see you somewhere and say to myself, 'I hugged that women'."
I contacted Carrie, the Directer of Operations, telling her I was interested in helping out in any way and about the possibility of appearing in the film. This is her response.
Hi Betty,I am really looking forward to this.
Thank you for your interest in the STILL Project and your willingness to get involved.
As you may have read on the facebook page, my husband Jonathan and I run a film production company called PlanetZaya (http://www.planetzaya.com/). We are currently in pre-production for a documentary film project called STILL, which will tell the story of our daughter Elena, whom we lost to stillbirth, as well as the stories of others like us who have suffered the loss of a baby. Right now we are establishing connections with interested individuals and families and we will launch the fundraising campaign on August 1st 2012, Elena’s 10th birthday.
We are currently collecting data on those who would like to share their story on camera for potential usage in the feature length film and those who are interested in helping us raise funds and awareness for the film. If you could let me know what state you live in that will help as we build the database.
I have also attached some background to give you an idea of who we are and why we feel the STILL Project is so important.
We are currently posting updates and information at www.facebook.com/stillproject until the http://www.stillproject.org/ website goes live. But if you have any questions you can always reach me by e-mail.
Thanks so much for your time, Betty.
Linking up with Tesha's Treasures.
It sounds Awesome!!!! I hope you get to participate and it is healing to your heart!
ReplyDeleteThank you. I am really looking forward to it.
Delete