Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Here Without You...

And I have been drama free. Life is good. I will no longer worry and stress about why people aren't there. I've kept the door ajar for far too long. No one is going to come. I saw a meme the other day on facebook. It was something about deadbeat dads. A pick of a father and his kid and it said "this could be us but you never come around", or something like that. I ain't keep the door open anymore. Bugs are getting in. You want me you know where to find me. I've called and tried to reach out. You can't force a horse to drink water. I've been working on a letter. Not sure if i will send it out. I may even turn it into a book. Of course I will probably have to use a different name. I'm done trying. I know I keep saying that. But my God, I am tired of crying, tired of being tired, tired of wondering why.

Speaking of God. I have been learning so much from reading the bible. It's taking forever to read it but if I read it all in one shot I'd probably go crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by. I look forward to hearing from you.